- Mummy, what’s porn?
- The real difference between girls and boys
- Huggies and potty training: Same old shit
- Food Diary
- So pink is for girls and blue is for boys… right?
- When does the right to privacy start?
- Ranting about sex and children
- This means war.
- Does My Ego Look Fat In This?
- “O” no thanks
- Wonder women
- Dear Parents and Carers- Re. Anne Summers- I-Scream Campaign
- Relationship Advice for Tweens
- Yet another pretend ice-cream van
- Ann Summers- #misogynytour
- The gender of parenthood
- Girlie pink crap is bad for boys and girls alike
- Secret sex – the myth of the gender neutral childhood
- Choosing your battles wisely
- Tomboy Tomgirl
- Teenage Kicks
- Some musings on the HPV Vaccine
- BLOG NAME POLL
- Deffr’nce: A new concept in gender studies
- Dear Pretty Dresses and Photographers
- Those who shout loudest are getting heard – a plea to parents who support school SRE
- A Naming of Parts
- Body Image and Self Esteem
- Gender Diversity
- Help! My kid is sexually active
- Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones
- Sex Education
- Sex Positive Values
- Sexual Diversity
- Talking to your kids about sex
- Anatomy Body Image and Self Esteem Communication Consent Female Gender Diversity Help! My kid is sexually active Honesty Male Masturbation Pornography Respect Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones Sex Education Sex Positive Values Sexual Diversity Sexualisation Talking to your kids about sex Trust Uncategorized
AboutSexuality Sexual pleasure, health, politics, science, and culture on About.com.
Dr Petra's Blog Academic analysis of sex reports in the media.
For Parents and Teachers
What Makes a Baby? New Sex Positive Inclusive book
P4SRE The parents and carers campaign for good sex and relationships education
Sexedukation A teacher writing about sex and relationships education
For young people
Jump Magazine Magazine for Girls
BISHUK Sex and Relationships Education Website for young people.
Scarleteen Sex Education for the Real World
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This post was written by @SarahMo3W and first appeared on her blog Mum of Three World It’s not long since I shared with you the story of how my then-5 year old younger son stopped eating because he was worried about his weight … Continue reading
This post was originally posted on Butwhymummywhy?‘s blog. Recently I was reading a great blog post over at Lulastic check her out if you haven’t come across her before. The subject was gender and brought up an issue that has … Continue reading
This post is from @tattooed_mummy and originally appeared on her blog Random Rantings of a Tattooed Mummy This morning a news story made me have a quick twitter rant. (just look at the poster ad!) The rant was only a few tweets … Continue reading
really? Not in my world. What do our readers think?
This Post was written by @HannahLMSmith and first appeared in her blog MamaBearWithMe WARNING. This blog post comes with a hell of a lot of sidebar of shame. The Daily Mail. Recently on a walk with Ed’s playschool we went to look at some … Continue reading
Today I took my 8yo daughter to see The Avengers Assemble. I was a little hesitant, I don’t really do superhero films, all that macho posturing, camp suits and overblown special effects (literally). Plus it’s a 12A would it be … Continue reading
This post originally appeared here. So today an article I wrote for JumpMag was published. JumpMag is an inspirational online magazine for girls. No lipgloss or JustinBieber to be found. The article I wrote was about good relationships. Although written for tweens, I personally … Continue reading