- Mummy, what’s porn?
- The real difference between girls and boys
- Huggies and potty training: Same old shit
- Food Diary
- So pink is for girls and blue is for boys… right?
- When does the right to privacy start?
- Ranting about sex and children
- This means war.
- (no title)
- Does My Ego Look Fat In This?
- “O” no thanks
- Wonder women
- Dear Parents and Carers- Re. Anne Summers- I-Scream Campaign
- Relationship Advice for Tweens
- Yet another pretend ice-cream van
- Ann Summers- #misogynytour
- The gender of parenthood
- Girlie pink crap is bad for boys and girls alike
- Secret sex – the myth of the gender neutral childhood
- Choosing your battles wisely
- Tomboy Tomgirl
- Teenage Kicks
- Some musings on the HPV Vaccine
- BLOG NAME POLL
- Deffr’nce: A new concept in gender studies
- Dear Pretty Dresses and Photographers
- Those who shout loudest are getting heard – a plea to parents who support school SRE
- A Naming of Parts
- Body Image and Self Esteem
- Gender Diversity
- Help! My kid is sexually active
- Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones
- Sex Education
- Sex Positive Values
- Sexual Diversity
- Talking to your kids about sex
- Anatomy Body Image and Self Esteem Communication Consent Female Gender Diversity Help! My kid is sexually active Honesty Male Masturbation Pornography Respect Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones Sex Education Sex Positive Values Sexual Diversity Sexualisation Talking to your kids about sex Trust Uncategorized
AboutSexuality Sexual pleasure, health, politics, science, and culture on About.com.
Dr Petra's Blog Academic analysis of sex reports in the media.
For Parents and Teachers
What Makes a Baby? New Sex Positive Inclusive book
P4SRE The parents and carers campaign for good sex and relationships education
Sexedukation A teacher writing about sex and relationships education
For young people
Jump Magazine Magazine for Girls
BISHUK Sex and Relationships Education Website for young people.
Scarleteen Sex Education for the Real World
Tag Archives: Parenting
The dining table, my house, the end of a lovely day Picture the scene (albeit in a tidier house). My eldest son and I are seated side by side, me with a glass of chardonnay, him with a plate of … Continue reading
This Post was written by @HannahLMSmith and first appeared in her blog MamaBearWithMe WARNING. This blog post comes with a hell of a lot of sidebar of shame. The Daily Mail. Recently on a walk with Ed’s playschool we went to look at some … Continue reading
Originally posted at impeus.com, this was written in August 2010 whilst I was pregnant with my (first and only) daughter. The proliferation of “mother and baby” clubs gets to me sometimes. Its as if fathers don’t exist. I could understand … Continue reading
As well as Smug Mothers Of Girls (SMOGs) I definitely believe we have Smug Mothers of Boys (SMOBs). But hey, the more acronyms for gender stereotyping in parenting the better, right? I recently overheard the following conversation at a children’s … Continue reading
This Post was originally written by MumOf3World and can be viewed here. Boys and Girls Boys and girls are different. My boys are different from my girl. But guess what? They are also different from each other. In many ways, … Continue reading
Ten tips for talking to your child about sex and relationships 1. Explore your own attitudes and values to sex and relationships. Explore your feelings around sex and relationships. Use the resources from tip 3 to help you if you … Continue reading