- Mummy, what’s porn?
- The real difference between girls and boys
- Huggies and potty training: Same old shit
- Food Diary
- So pink is for girls and blue is for boys… right?
- When does the right to privacy start?
- Ranting about sex and children
- This means war.
- Does My Ego Look Fat In This?
- “O” no thanks
- Wonder women
- Dear Parents and Carers- Re. Anne Summers- I-Scream Campaign
- Relationship Advice for Tweens
- Yet another pretend ice-cream van
- Ann Summers- #misogynytour
- The gender of parenthood
- Girlie pink crap is bad for boys and girls alike
- Secret sex – the myth of the gender neutral childhood
- Choosing your battles wisely
- Tomboy Tomgirl
- Teenage Kicks
- Some musings on the HPV Vaccine
- BLOG NAME POLL
- Deffr’nce: A new concept in gender studies
- Dear Pretty Dresses and Photographers
- Those who shout loudest are getting heard – a plea to parents who support school SRE
- A Naming of Parts
- Body Image and Self Esteem
- Gender Diversity
- Help! My kid is sexually active
- Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones
- Sex Education
- Sex Positive Values
- Sexual Diversity
- Talking to your kids about sex
- Anatomy Body Image and Self Esteem Communication Consent Female Gender Diversity Help! My kid is sexually active Honesty Male Masturbation Pornography Respect Role Modelling Positive Relationships and avoiding negative ones Sex Education Sex Positive Values Sexual Diversity Sexualisation Talking to your kids about sex Trust Uncategorized
AboutSexuality Sexual pleasure, health, politics, science, and culture on About.com.
Dr Petra's Blog Academic analysis of sex reports in the media.
For Parents and Teachers
What Makes a Baby? New Sex Positive Inclusive book
P4SRE The parents and carers campaign for good sex and relationships education
Sexedukation A teacher writing about sex and relationships education
For young people
Jump Magazine Magazine for Girls
BISHUK Sex and Relationships Education Website for young people.
Scarleteen Sex Education for the Real World
Tag Archives: Pink
This post was originally posted on Butwhymummywhy?‘s blog. Recently I was reading a great blog post over at Lulastic check her out if you haven’t come across her before. The subject was gender and brought up an issue that has … Continue reading
A post from my blog Glosswatch, written in response to spotting a rather terrifying new magazine for girls. It led me to wonder what else we could be doing to “help them” make sense of becoming a woman… Back in … Continue reading
In the sea of pink that inevitably comes with having a newborn baby girl our eldest daughter seems to have emerged as a slight oddity: she wants to be a boy. For the sake of anonymity I’ll refer to her … Continue reading